The Kokino Audio Guide is primarily meant to help visitors to the site learn more about its design and history, but it is also an excellent resource for anyone looking for a quick introduction to the subject of Kokino.
· 10 minutes of high-quality audio guidance in English and Macedonian accompanied by beautiful photos of Kokino (written by the archeologist who uncovered the site in 2001);
· Full transcripts of all audio guidance for the hearing impaired or those who simply prefer text over audio;
· A map of Kokino to help visitors find their way around the site;
· A collection of myths and stories relating to Kokino that are exclusive to this app and the official Kokino website;
· Directions for getting to Kokino by car, bus or bike.
Download here the Kokino mob app in .zip, unpack and install on your device (works offline too)
This app was commissioned a few years ago by the Kumanovo National Museum, the institution responsible for protecting and promoting the Kokino. We are not responsible for the app, neither for the shared information embedded in the application, but if you have any questions about Kokino, or if you want to schedule a guided tour of the site, please e-mail us at:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling us on Mobile/Viber +389 77 432 861
(We are open between 9 AM – 5 PM local time on business days).